Friday, May 9, 2008

Short Week

It's been a short week for me down here at Ticket King St. Paul - just yesterday and today. And yesterday was a little confusing. I kept thinking it was Tuesday. It's so nice down here at Ticket King St. Paul! We've had the door propped open for the last two days and it's really starting to smell like summer outside. Okay, that might be kind of weird to say. But summer really does have a scent here in Minnesota. And I can really tell that people are excited about the nice weather at Ticket King St. Paul - there are always people out on the patios/decks at the restaurants that surround Ticket King St. Paul, the Eagle Street Grill and The Liffey.
This beautiful weather is making me want to drive around in my car with the music turned up. So we are jamming out to Rascal Flatts in the Ticket King St. Paul office today :) So I thought everyone else should have a little more Rascal Flatts in their life, too. Here's one of their music videos from youtube:



Oh, and I'm really excited because we just found out that Coldplay is going to be adding the Xcel Energy Center to the Coldplay schedule this summer! We'll have tickets on the Ticket King St. Paul website as soon as they're available!

No comments: