Monday, May 19, 2008

Tina Turner Tickets

So, today is the day that Tina Turner tickets are finally available down here at Ticket King St. Paul for all of you Tina Turner fans out there! This is her first tour since she retired from touring in the year 2000. And by all accounts, this will be the 68 year old's last tour. But who am I to know :) Whenever I think of Tina Turner, I think of the song "Private Dancer". Which reminds me of a little story about my little sister. Back in - well, around - 1993, my dad had a bunch of associates in town for work, who he invited over to our house for a big dinner one night. My little sister, who was four at the time, was absolutely IN LOVE with Tina Turner. So what better idea for her than to slip into her electric blue tu-tu figure skating costume, convince her big sister (that would be yours truly) to announce her to the crowd and do the Tina Turner shimmy for every single one of these engineers at our house from Houston, Texas. It was one of those things that absolutely mortified my parents at the time, but has turned into one of the infamous stories of us growing up keep us laughing to this day. Anyway, that's my Tina Turner story...and probably why I'm going to have to convince my mom that we HAVE to go to this concert! If you're looking for Tina Turner tickets for the newly announced tour, just visit our website, shoot me an email or call me at 651-298-8100!

No comments: