Monday, May 12, 2008

Baseball, etc.

The Minnesota Twins and the St. Paul Saints seem to be taking over the board at the Ticket King St. Paul office! The majority of the events up right now are baseball-related, and while I love going to games, I don't know that much about baseball. Perhaps I should learn. Or perhaps this Ticket King girl should just stick to what she's good at: getting the good gossip on the players. ;)



It is SO quiet down here at Ticket King St. Paul today. I seriously can't believe how slow it becomes when the Minnesota Wild are done for the season. I mean, I don't even get to watch for Aaron Voros to walk by the Ticket King St. Paul office on his way to Starbucks before his games anymore!



So anyway, here are the hot events that Ticket King St. Paul has tickets for this week:



May 12th: Minnesota Twins vs. Boston Red Sox at the HHH Metrodome

May 13th-15th: Minnesota Twins vs. Toronto Blue Jays at the HHH Metrodome

May 16th: Bryan Adams at the Pantages Theater

May 17th: Lisa Williams at the Orpheum Theater



Yep. That's it. Seriously. BUT. Next week we'll have Coldplay tickets!!!

No comments: