Friday, May 16, 2008

Star Party

Good thing things are a little slow today at Ticket King St. Paul. I think it's because it is SO nice outside, all people want to do is be out of their office, not thinking about ordering tickets! But like I said, it's alright because I'm a little tired today. Three of my girlfriends and I are madly in love with the band Maroon 5. And secretly in love with Dannity Kane's new song, Damaged. So we decided that we needed to go to Star Party last night to see them :) It was super fun. If you haven't been to a Myth concert before, you should definitely check one out, because the club is awesome! They have a huge sunken dance floor in front of the stage, lots of viewing available on the main level, an upper level that overlooks everything and VIP suites as well. When we first walked into the Myth, Ray J. was playing (is it still called playing when he was really just rapping/singing? That's a good question that I don't have the answer to). Saw Colbie Caillat, sang along to EVERY single Maroon 5 song, met Colbie Caillat's band, danced a little to Dannity Kane (they were definitely not what I expected), so all in all it was a good night. By the way, Colbie Caillat is awesome. Here's my favorite song of hers, Bubbly:



And if you want to check out any upcoming Myth concerts, here's part of the upcoming Myth schedule:



Tuesday, May 27: Panic! At the Disco tickets

Monday, June 16: Jagermeister Tour tickets

Monday, July 28: Rancid tickets

Friday, August 8: Scorpions tickets

No comments: