Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Dierks Bentley

I have to admit something. I have an enormous crush on country music star Dierks Bentley. He's soooooooo cute, with or without the curly hair! He's originally from Phoenix, but currently lives in Nashville...unfortunatley for us girls, he's married to longtime girlfriend, Cassidy Black. Buuuut I do have some good news, ladies: The summer Dierks Bentley schedule includes a pit stop at the Minnesota State Fair Grandstand! Ticket King St. Paul has some pretty darn good Dierks Bentley tickets available, too. AND he's coming with none other than spit-fire singer Miranda Lambert. I am in love with her new single, Gunpowder and Lead. Everytime it comes on the radio, I can't help myself, I have to crank it and sing along, it's such a good kick some booty girl song! Here's the music video, different from the one they've been showing on CMT, which is just Miranda Lambert in concert. Enjoy!


No comments: