Thursday, April 10, 2008

Minnesota Wild Home Game One

The Minnesota Wild played last night at the Xcel Energy Center, and it was unbelievably crazy down here around Ticket King St. Paul. There were so many Minnesota Wild fans with their gear on, and lots of people with their faces painted in the traditional red, green and white of the Minnesota Wild! I even saw some people with Stanley Cup hats, they were pretty funny and I would love to have one! So I didn't think there would be any giveaways at the Xcel for the game, but they did end up having playoff towels on the back of every seat, which were pretty fun to wave around! Plus they're having a special auction going on at the games where you can buy a miniature helmet signed by your favorite player to benefit the MSE giving fund. Molly and I had a blast at the game, despite the fact that they lost :(, and we sat in section 102 and ended up back at Eagle Street Grill after the game, which is always a fun time, though they were super packed! I wore my jersey all day, but didn't end up wearing it to the game. HOWEVER, if you're down by the Xcel Energy Center for the next couple of games, make sure you say hi if you see this jersey:





Yes, I had my own last name put on the back. I figured that I'll never be traded, so I can wear it for as long as I want. And that carpeting underneath my jersey? Why, that's one of the new rugs in our office! It's actually pretty cool, it's dyed completely with coloring made from vegetables. It kind of smelled when we first got it, but the coloring really complements the colors in the brick walls. Make sure you check it out on your next visit to Ticket King St. Paul! Oh, and if you're looking for tickets to the next couple of games, make sure you check out the new Ticket King St. Paul website for information!

No comments: