Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Playoff Fever

The Twin Cities have Minnesota Wild playoff fever! I've been crazy busy today trying to help all of our customers with their home game one tickets. I've also had quite a few sellers calling today, but a lot of people think their tickets are worth quite a bit more than what we're able to pay. Unfortunately, the first round of the playoffs are never great - the tickets are selling for only slightly over what they would sell for in a regular season NHL game, and with the raise in the face value of the ticket for the playoffs we just aren't able to pay much over face. I've done two interviews today for WCCO news and Fox 9 News, and apparently some of the radio stations around here as well. I'm thinking about going to the game tomorrow, so if you see me there say hi!

No comments: