Saturday, April 12, 2008

Minnesota Wild Home Game Two

The Minnesota Wild definitely took a win last night when they played at the Xcel Energy Center against the Colorado Avalanche, and here at Ticket King St. Paul we've been getting calls all morning from fans that are super excited to see Home Game 3 (Game 5) at the Xcel Energy Center next Thursday night! This is exciting, I think I'm feeding off of fan energy because I am super hyped up. We sold out of tickets an hour before the game started - that seriously never happens. My friend Michelle stopped by about fifteen minutes before game time (she has her own clothing line, it's great, and her website is adorable), and I felt so bad because I literally didn't have anything that I could sell her. My cousin Lisa (she has a band that plays around the twin cities called Belladiva, sometimes they even play the club level at the Xcel Energy Center) went to the game, her boyfriend has tickets on the end that the Wild shoot at twice - and I guess he was singing/yelling to Ian Laperriere to watch out for the Boogeyman after his little hit on Marian Gaborik last Sunday. Apparently everyone around them thought it was hilarious and joined in. Now that's the kind of section I want to sit it, where there's fan comraderie and everybody just wants to have a good time! Anyway, I suppose we'll have to see how the next couple of games go in Denver, Colorado before it gets super busy again down here at Ticket King St. Paul....and I like it when we're busy (plus I love the boys) so...

GO WILD!

No comments: