Friday, April 4, 2008

Spring?

I'm pretty excited down here at Ticket King St. Paul today. We had an afternoon rain shower. Which means we're definitely moving into spring and out of this late-season snow stuff. Tonight the Doodlebops are playing at the Xcel Energy Center. For anyone who doesn't know what the Doodlebops are...well, I really couldn't tell you. All that I know about them is that they have a show on Disney Channel and there are a lot of little kids running around on the streets of W. 7th today. There is also something else going on at the Xcel Energy Center, there have been quite a few college kids down here for the past couple of days, but of everyone that I've talked to no one really quite knows what's going on. There's obviously something, though, because there generally isn't an abundance of 18-20 year olds running around down here on a normal Friday afternoon.

So I have a new little pet project going on in the Ticket King St. Paul office. I'm creating a bulletin board for the front lobby of pictures that customers send me from events they have attended and purchase tickets for through Ticket King. Ticket Kristy and I will also be putting a slideshow of some of the pictures on my blog (http://ticketkingstpaul.blogspot.com) and on our website (http://www.ticketkingstpaul.com), so if you have pictures like these, email them to me or bring them into the Ticket King St. Paul office the next time you stop in to pick up some tickets. I'm looking for pictures to any kind of event - obviously the Minnesota Wild, Minnesota Vikings, Minnesota Twins, Minneapolis concerts, St. Paul concerts...but also if you've purchased tickets through us for events in New York City, Las Vegas, etc., and have pictures from attending the events, send those too! Then the next time you stop in, take a second to check out the board and find your picture! If you have any questions, you can always call me down here at Ticket King St. Paul at 651-298-8100. Have a great weekend!

No comments: