Sunday, March 2, 2008

Weekend Game

It's Sunday, and there is a Minnesota Wild NHL hockey game tonight at the Xcel Energy Center. And we are heading into the last month of the regular season of the NHL, so it's cRaZy busy down here at Ticket King St. Paul. Sunday games are great, I think, because there are so many kids that get to go - and when little hockey players get to go see the big guys in action, they get super excited, and it's absolutely adorable. There was a little guy, probably around five years old, in here earlier this afternoon. He came in with his dad, wearing a Marian Gaborik jersey, and I asked him about his jersey, and he came straight out and told me that it was a Gabby jersey and that Gaborik had even signed it! I find it so amazing when little kids get really into a sport, you can tell how much they really love the game, and it makes me smile to see these kids going to see their heroes at the Xcel Energy Center!

No comments: