Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Just A Thought.

I love the fact that we at Ticket King are now open in Minneapolis and St. Paul, and that this offers our customers a much more convenient pick up option than our Hudson office offered, and also gives us the opportunity to meet a lot of our customers face-to-face. I had someone recently get a little, I guess upset would be the appropriate word here, with me because I didn't know who they were when they walked in the door, I actually had the audacity to ask for their ID before having them sign for their tickets. It turned out that this was the third time this particular customer had picked up tickets with us since October, and they did not think that it was very good customer service for me to...not be able to put a name with a face. Now, I do try very hard to know customers by name once they've been in here a few times. But I do talk to and see quite a few people on a daily basis. I guess my point is, when you come in here and talk to me, or any of the other Ticket King staff, it might take us a few visits to be able to put a name and a face together, but we do love meeting our customers, so it might take us a couple of tries, but if you come in here a few times to say hi we'll have it down pat. :)

No comments: