Monday, March 17, 2008

St. Patrick's Day

Wowowowow. So I guess I really didn't realize the full...affect...St. Patrick's Day has on people. I mean, I knew it was kind of like a night to go out and party it up. In fact I went out down here on W. 7th Street Saturday night after the Minnesota Wild game with some of my friends. But I seriously never realized that people would take off of work today, Monday, the actual St. Patrick's Day, and be down here on W. 7th at 9 AM drinking. There's even a St. Patrick's Association in St. Paul. This town was definitely built by the Irish {and I'm not referencing anything that former governor Jesse Ventura may have implied on that topic, just a general acknowledgement of the Irish heritage of the city of St. Paul} Hah, just something I thought I'd share!

No comments: