Thursday, March 13, 2008

Minnesota Wild Game Day

Today begins another run of events for us down here by the Xcel Energy Center, which is great because it's always fun when people are down here and excited to support the local teams. Tonight the Minnesota Wild are taking on the New Jersey Devils at the Xcel Energy Center - and it always takes me by surprise when we play an Eastern Conference team, not because of the team but because of the ticket demand! Since we don't play the Eastern Conference teams at home as often as the Western Conference teams, and the style of play is so much more aggressive, we have a tendency to sell out of tickets quite a bit faster than we would for another game. Factor into that the fact that we have a very limited number of regular season games left anyway and you get people who are in quite a frenzy to go to the game tonight. I've only been to one game this year where we've played a team from the East Coast, that was the New York Rangers game back in December, when a friend of mine gave me a ticket front row right behind the Rangers bench - and of course it was a day when I forgot my camera! I took a few pictures on my phone, only one turned out very decently:


So Close To The Action!

I do have to say, however, that my favorite seats are about halfway up in the lower level, because you have such a better perspective of what's going on down on the ice. Anyway, if you're looking for tickets to the upcoming games, here's the link to our site:

Ticket King St. Paul



No comments: