Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring Break

It's pretty slow here at Ticket King St. Paul today. Here's my theory on that: a lot of schools in Minnesota are on spring break this week and our customers are away from work/school and away from their computer and therefore don't have access to our inventory. I miss spring break. Looking back on it, I never really took full advantage of my time off, mostly because when you HAVE the time off you don't really think about it. But if I had a whole week to do anything that I wanted to, it would definitely be vacation time. Ticket King St. Paul would have to be closed for a whole week, though. So the Ticket King Spring Break would have to take place in a week when there are no events at the Xcel Energy Center. Speaking of which, we are officially in the last two weeks of regular season play for the Minnesota Wild - here are the links to their upcoming home games:

This hockey season has gone faster that I expected. It still feels like we should be in the first half of the regular season! Other than that, there's not a whole heck of a lot coming up in St. Paul..however, for all of you Minnesota Twins fans out there, the home opener for the regular season is next Monday, the 31st of March (seems a little earlier than usual this year? maybe it's just me...) - which is your chance to go check out the hometown team back in action - and better yet, your hometown ticket broker (Ticket King, duh), still has quite a few seating options available for the game.

No comments: