Monday, December 1, 2008

There's a chill in the air

Why is it suddenly winter? It's seriously SO cold down here at Ticket King St. Paul today! I had to walk to pick up some tickets, and I thought my ears were going to freeze off! Sadly, my favorite place, the Starbucks on West Seventh Street, is here no more, so I can't even stop to get a steaming hot coffee with the chilly weather. Although I do have to say, a steaming hot cocoa is sounding reaaaaaaallly good right now. We'll be down here until about...oh...seven or so tonight, because the Minnesota Wild are taking on the Colorado Avalanche tonight at the Xcel Energy Center. And I just want to remind all of our Ticket King Customers out there that it's SUPER easy to pick up any Xcel Energy Center tickets on your way to the game, show, whatever, because we're less than a block from the entrance to the Xcel! All you need to do when you're placing an online order with TicketKing is click the "St. Paul store pickup" for your delivery option, and you're all set to go!

Stay Warm! And Go Wild!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh hot cocoa sounds super yummy!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe they closed that Starbucks! What are we going to do? I am sorry, but Dunn Brothers is NOT the same. I am bummed.

Anonymous said...

Wild Games on Monday, Wednesday AND Friday this week - wow! You are going to busy at Ticket King St Paul!

Ticket King St. Paul said...

I know! Dunn Brothers is SO not the same. I miss Starbucks wtih all my heart... :(