Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Yep, it's that time of year already. The Trans-Siberian Orchestra will be here this weekend! I can't believe that it's already holiday show time. I've never seen the TSO in person, but have only heard super fabulous things about it. I guess they have an awesome light show to accompany the music - so cool! Xcel Energy Center tickets are still available for BOTH TSO concerts, but they're moving fast, so make sure you check them out soon if you're looking! I love the Christmas in Sarajevo piece, and have it in piano form. I'm going to try to turn it into a duet so that my cousin and I can play it together on Christmas Day. I'll let you know how that goes.

Other hot holiday shows this year:

White Christmas at the Ordway Center

A Christmas Carol at the Guthrie Theater

Lorie Line at the State Theater

Mannheim Steamroller at the Orpheum Theater

As always, tickets are available at the Ticket King website, or by phone at 651-298-8100.

No comments: