Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Gopher Hockey Tickets

Wow, the Gopher hockey team is HOT right now! They're the number one ranked team, and have DEFINITELY improved their play from last year. I can't believe how fast Gopher hockey tickets are selling, either!! The wait list for Gopher season tickets is something like three thousand people long, and they move about six people a year. Good thing we know people with Gopher hockey tickets to give all of our Ticket King customers access to really great seats! If you're looking for Gopher hockey tickets, check out our inventory online, or give us a call at 651-298-8100! They make the PERFECT gift for the Gophers hockey superfan in your life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love love love Gophers hockey tickets for a gift. I am going to tell my boyfriend to call you guys!

Anonymous said...

This is the perfect thing to get for my husband for Christmas! He's going to be so excited!