Monday, November 24, 2008

Cheap Wild Tickets

Hey there, to all of you Saint Paul Ticket King customers!

I just wanted to let you know that there are a bunch of games on the Minnesota Wild schedule that are coming up in the next couple of weeks, and you probably want to get in on the action sooner rather than later if you're looking for cheap Wild tickets! We have some really awesome deals on the TicketKing site right now, but they're not going to last long with how popular this homestand series has become!

Also, Minnesota Wild tickets make AWESOME gifts, and with the holidays right around the corner, we here at Ticket King St. Paul can get you seats in the perfect spot for your friends and family! Give us a call today at 651-298-8100!

3 comments:

MN Wild Freak said...

You guys have had good Wild ticket prices lately. I see you guys are listing section 104, row 3 -those tickets are my favorite when I can afford them.

I also like to sit in the front row of the upper deck. See ya at the game tonight!

Anonymous said...

I have noticed really cheap Wild ticket prices lately, too. I had a friend buy some from you guys for UNDER FACE value, I told him to look you guys up and I told him that you usually charge over face since the games are sold out, but he said you had extra tickets on the day of the game and he got them for a good deal in the morning. I will have to remember that.

Anonymous said...

Wow, the prices are SO good right now for the Wild games! I'm going to have to give you a call!