Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Testimonial Time!

I have another testimonial for all of you Ticket King St. Paul readers, this time from a customer who purchased Coldplay tickets for the show at the Xcel Energy Center for last Friday night's performance!

Dawn writes:

Julie:

Thank you for assisting me in the seat selection for the Coldplay
concert held on Friday, November 14th. The seats were AWESOME and the show was
great. I really appreciate the top notch customer service you provided to me.

Sincerly,
Dawn


Thanks for the props, Dawn! We're always happy to give top notch customer service to our customers, that is what sets Ticket King apart from all of the other brokerages in the country. If YOU have a Ticket King story you'd like to share, please feel free to email it to me at cortney@ticketking.net.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard Coldplay was a good show. One of my friends went and she got tickets from you guys.