Saturday, July 26, 2008

W. 7th Starbucks

I love Starbucks, that much is clear to anyone who spends more than three hours a week around me. A grande dark roast in a venti cup with a splash of skim milk (some Starbucks locations are actually serving fat free half and half, which is super yummy) will put a smile on my face at any time of day. Just a block and a half down West 7th Street from my Ticket King St. Paul office is my favorite Starbucks in the Twin Cities. The staff is awesome, they know me when I come in (surprise, surprise on that one, right?) and they always have a fresh batch of coffee brewing. Starbucks has recently come out with some protein drinks, which are apparently really really good, according to my friend Molly. Since I'm a Starbucks card holder (which is the greatest addition to my wallet, I get emails all the time about trying new things and getting free drinks!) I have a free one coming my way this weekend, so I'll have to let all of you Ticket King customers if it lives up to the hype.

No comments: