Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Las Vegas

The NATB conference in Las Vegas was great! There were some really informative panels and seminars on the state of the industry from every angle. With all of the mergers and deals that have gone down over the course of the last year or so between the primary and secondary markets, it was really interesting to hear what all of our ticket broker friends/colleagues had to say on how their businesses have been affected and how they think the industry is going to change in the next year or so.

I know that I am completely biased (obviously, since I work for Ticket King I'm going to be a huge proponent of our company (-: ) but I really wish that consumers realized how much better off they are by going through Ticket King over these larger "broker corporations". Not only do you get a better price and not have to pay a service fee when you order your tickets through us or on our website, but you get SUCH better customer service. When you call Ticket King, you're talking to people who actually care to make sure that the customer is able to purchase what they're looking for, is knowledgeable about tickets and venues and the customer doesn't sit on hold for five or ten minutes while they wait for someone to pick up the phone! It seriously blows me away that these companies claim to have such good customer service when a customer will sit on hold for five plus minutes just waiting to talk to someone for the first time.

Lesson to be learned: if you want the best ticketing experience in the industry, order your tickets through Ticket King!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree! Ticket King offers great live phone help, but my favorite thing about Ticket King? It's local! I like to spend my money supporting local businesses. My money goes to pay Ticket King employees who in turn support our local economy and I don't have to spend more to do it.

Here at Ticket King, we watch what big corporation brokers are doing and makes sure that we can do it cheaper and better.

Also, ordering online is so EASY and CHEAPER than ordering from larger national companies.