Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Minnesota State Fair Concerts

As we're edging in on the start of the greatest festival of the summer in Minnesota, the Minnesota State Fair, more commonly referred to as the Great Minnesota Get Together, I thought I'd bring your attention to all of the great shows that are going to be at the Minnesota State Fair Grandstand this summer!

Thursday, August 21st: 3 Doors Down tickets
Friday, August 22nd: Brad Paisley tickets

Saturday, August 23rd: Backstreet Boys tickets

Sunday, August 24th: Jonny Lang tickets

Monday, August 25th: Dierks Bentley tickets

Tuesday, August 26th: Paramore tickets

Thursday, August 28th: Mark Schultz tickets

Friday, August 29th: Prairie Home Companion tickets

Saturday, August 30th: Black Crowes tickets

Monday, September 1st: Toby Keith tickets

There are so many shows that I want to go to, it's going to be hard to pick and choose. I'm thinking maybe I need to buy 3 Doors Down tickets, Brad Paisley tickets, Jonny Lang tickets, Dierks Bentley tickets (I'm totally in love with Miranda Lambert's cd, and she's coming here with him!) and maybe some Toby Keith tickets, too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I already have my Dierks Bentley Miranda Lambert tickets. I love seeing concerts at the Minnesota State fair! I hope the weather is nice!

Anonymous said...

Advice for ticket buyers considering buying Minnesota State fair concert tickets - do it now!

I remember one year I waited too long to buy Rascal Flatts tickets at the Minnesota State fair. Prices actually went up as the concert got closer because there were so few tickets to choose from.

Anonymous said...

I definitely need to make it out to a couple of these shows, I can't believe how many great country acts are going to be at the State Fair this year!

Anonymous said...

YES! Dierks Bentley is going to be awesome.