Friday, June 20, 2008

Ticket Cortney on Hiatus

Well, guys, I'll be on hiatus for a couple of days. I'm going up north for a long weekend, so next week Ticket Kristy will be taking my spot down at Ticket King St. Paul - if you're down on West 7th Street, stop in and say "hi" to her and our new sports intern, Kirby!

On a more interesting note, the famous broadway musical, Wicked, will be making it's way back to Minnesota next fall! It's the story of how Glenda the Good Witch and the Wicked Witch of the West came to be in the Wizard of Oz. My parents went last year when the show was here, and loved it. Wicked tickets are sure to sell out fast, so make sure you get yours early! (:side note: make sure you buy for the ORPHEUM SHOW in MINNEAPOLIS - it's playing around the country.)

In other news, we're starting to get quotes on installing A/C in the St. Paul Ticket King office, I am so excited - if we didn't get it installed, this building would be unbearable in the middle of the summer. For all of our customer who have seen the new Ticket King St. Paul office, it's absolutely beautiful, we have these gorgeous exposed brick walls, our front ticket counter has bars from an old bank from the 1900's, it's just a great office. But it gets SO hot in here, and the heat just stays in here! So I can't WAIT until we get the A/C installed.

I'm hoping for some beautiful weather this weekend, see ya'll next week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your vacation!

Anonymous said...

Cortney, we missed you! I hope you had a good couple of days off. I have a few messages for you that I left on your desk. It was hot in here, but A/C should be on it's way in the next couple of weeks. Customer Rick stopped in and we talked Black Keyes and Wild hockey. He was a lot of fun to talk to. He will stop back and see you soon! (-: Kristy

Anonymous said...

Come back, come back :)