Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ticket King St. Paul Testimonial

We received an email down here at Ticket King St. Paul today from someone who purchased Walking With Dinosaurs tickets to one of last weekend's shows from us, and I just thought I'd share:

"When I ordered my Walking With Dinosaurs tickets, I had the choice of picking
up my tickets one black away from the Xcel Energy Center at the St. Paul Ticket
King office. When I went to the St. Paul office to pick up my tickets, I was
greeted by a smiley young woman, who provided very good assistance. She haded me
my tickets and wished my kids a fun time at the Walking With Dinosaurs show. If
I order tickets again for anything at the Xcel Energy Center, I will definitely
be picking them up at the Ticket King St. Paul office."
See, guys! It really is easy to pick up your tickets at our office - no hassle, no waiting in lines, just show us an id, sign to say you picked them up and you're off to the event!

No comments: