Wednesday, June 4, 2008

St. Paul Saints

Ticket King St. Paul is carrying a limited number of premium St. Paul Saints tickets for the current season. It was kind of on a whim that we decided to start carrying some inventory for the games, because we do generally get a few requests for really good seats to these games. I have never been to one of the games, but I guess they are a blast. And the tailgating can rival that of a good MLB game. Today I received a little postcard with the St. Paul Saints schedule for the next couple of weeks, which includes all of the special events they'll be having (the Saints are known for having fun events at every game). So here's the info, if you're interested in tickets check out our website or give me a call at 651-298-8100

St. Paul Saints vs. Wichita Wingnuts tickets

Friday, June 6th: Carbon Footprint Night (re-usable grocery bag giveaway from Whole Foods Market on Grand Avenue)

Saturday, June 7th: Prince's 50th Birthday with a "Purple Game" (Wireless phone deals)

Sunday, June 8th: "Silly Rabbit - Games are for Kids" (Trix giveaway and kids run the bases)

St. Paul Saints vs. Sioux City Explorers Tickets

Monday, June 9th: Larry Doby Passion for the Community Night (honoring John W. "Bud" Fowler)

Tuesday, June 10th: "There's no place like home" (birthday party for Judy Garland)

Wednesday, June 11th: The Science of Star Wars (tailgate party, Walser Wednesday)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got really cheap St Paul Saints tickets from you guys at the last minute. Thanks! I had a great time and I will think of you guys when I head over to the Dome to see my Twinkies!