Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ticket Summit

Remember that big Ticket Conference that I went to in Vegas last summer? Well, I'm actually speaking at Ticket Summit this summer! I'm on a panel that will be discussing the legal and legislative trends that have appeared in the secondary ticket market over the course of the last year. With all of the issues that have come up both locally and nationally, it should be a really informative session. I'm excited for some of the other sessions and panel discussions that are scheduled, and I'm also taking a really cool technology course that should come in handy around the office. Some of the other speakers sound intimidating! I'm sure I'll be tweeting my experience over at Style and Sports, be sure to check it out!

1 comment:

Ticket Kristy said...

I wish the legislature would understand the ticket market a little better. Ticket King is a legitimate business that EMPLOYS local people with sustainable wages - we aren't asking for a bailout and yet the government continues to try and put unfair sanctions on the business.

Write your Congressman, ask them to support local business and support the free market.

Good Luck at Ticket Summit - you will do great! Besides, Vegas will be a blast.