Thursday, June 11, 2009

Eric Clapton on the Xcel Energy Center Schedule

Attention all music fans! Eric Clapton and Steve Winwood are on the Xcel Energy Center schedule for next Thursday, June 18th. Eric Clapton seems to be one of those performers that appeals to an incredibly wide demographic. I have friends that are my parents age and friends that are my younger sister's age and both groups are super excited for this show. The songs my parents used to play while we drove up to the cabin are still popular today, showing how legendary this rock and roller truly is. Although it's been a super hot show, Xcel Energy Center tickets are still available for the Eric Clapton concert next week. They're moving fast, so be sure to check out our inventory today! And use the code:

STP

For the Ticket King Saint Paul discount! Happy concert going!

3 comments:

Kevin K said...

Just got great seats for my Dad, beats the screwdrivers we got him for Father's Day last year...

the show should be awesome

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow night! Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

This is going to be a great show tonight - you guys are almost out of seats - I am glad I bought mine early!