Monday, June 29, 2009

Brett Farve in Minnesota Vikings Purple?

Ticket King has learned from a couple of sources that Brett Farve purchased/is in the process of purchasing a house in the Prior Lake/Eden Prairie area. It's not official, but it's really starting to look like we might see #4 in purple and gold this year! Looking to score some Minnesota Vikings tickets before prices go up wtih the official announcement? You're in luck! We're running a Vikings ticket special that YOU can get in on by using the code:

FARVE


At checkout for an additional 5% off of your tickets to any game on the Minnesota Vikings schedule! Have questions? Call our friendly sales staff at 651-298-8100.

3 comments:

Unemployed Vikings Fan said...

Sweet Deal - every penny counts these days. I see you guys have $5 Vikings Tickets - that's CHEAP!

Billy from St Paul, MN said...

I think you have the Ticket King discount code wrong - in the Ticket King email I got - it said FAVRE was the discount code. I forwarded it to my buddy and he already bought some cheap tickets from you guys with it. I should get a commission!

Hannah said...

Can not wait to see Brett in purple, I'm holding out to get my tickets until we know for sure...