Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ticket King TV

About half the people who stop into my office comment on my TV. It's pretty huge, it's a 52" flat screen, and it's just kind of sitting on a desk right now, so it does catch your eye when you walk in. I don't really have it on that much, unless there's an NHL hockey game or I'm listening to music videos or something. In fact, usually I have something going on Pandora, which is such a cool and unique free music service on the web. But anyway, back to the TV. Some people have actually thought that the TV was my computer monitor. Boy, would I have a headache if I had that thing in my face all day long! Isn't that overstimulating your eyes and your brain by, well, a lot more than you're supposed to? I think there was a Grey's Anatomy episode where Izzy and George were attempting to force a woman to have a seizure, and that was one of the methods they used - they had her watch a large TV right in front of her face. Yes, I am a Grey's Anatomy addict. The only problem is that I don't have time to watch it during the week, so I have to wait until the end of the season, buy it, and marathon watch every episode. I'm currently re-watching Season 2. I'm almost to the episode where Denny dies. That one tends to make me sad. Well, back to work for me. Write later.

♥ Cortney

No comments: