Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Slow Day

It's a slow day here at Ticket King St. Paul today. Probably because there is NOTHING going on. Except for the Boys High School Wrestling Tournament at the Xcel Energy Center, which we don't carry tickets to. Again, it makes me feel old to see the high school kids running around on the streets down here between Cossetta's and the Xcel. And it makes me hungry for a Cossetta's salad to think about Cossetta's! One of those might be in order for dinner tonight...mmmmm. I did go down and get Starbucks earlier. Sometimes they overbrew their dark roast, but I still like it. You just have to add a little extra milk when it gets that strong! I think they might get annoyed with me there. I always order a medium dark roast and have them put it in a large cup (their sizes confuse me, so I just order s/m/l), because if I get the cup all the way full I spill on myself on the walk back to the Ticket King office. They think it's because I put that much cream in my coffee, haha. Anyway, that's all for now. Write later.

No comments: