Friday, February 15, 2008

I Just Suddenly Realized...

That I am a grown up. Yes, I've been working for Ticket King for a really long time, so I've had an adult job (as opposed to a Jane job) for quite a long time. But as I'm sitting here sipping (ok, chugging) a dark roast coffee from Starbucks (which is about two blocks down from the office, making this location even that much nicer!), listening to Mozart on Pandora and writing, well, work stuff, I noticed the high school kids running around on W. 7th for the High School Dance Competition and it just kind of hit me. It's real. I'm not only an adult, but a total grown up. I guess you don't really realize that you are growing up until you are grown up. It's kind of like being initiated into this club that you didn't really know you were joining. And you know what? I really like being a grown up.

No comments: