Friday, December 4, 2009

Monster Truck Jam Tickets


Hey all you Monster Truck fans! Ticket King has some super AWESOME Monster Truck Jam tickets available for the show this SATURDAY, December 5th at the Metrodome! Don't miss your favorites: Grave Digger, Batman, Bounty Hunter in all of the truck crushing, window smashing action! We have tickets in the NINTH ROW of the lower level - the perfect spot to see all the drama unfold right before your eyes. Don't wait until all these stellar seats are gone, buy your Monster Truck Jam tickets today!

3 comments:

dan the man said...

I went yesterday! It rocked!

B said...

Is it bad if I want to go.. I know nothing about monster trucks and don't really care to.. I simply want to go for the people watching :)

laura said...

so not my scene but my bf really wants to go so i dont have a choice...maybe ill like it?