Thursday, December 3, 2009

Larry the Cable Guy State Theater Tickets


Just announced to be added to the State Theater schedule: Larry the Cable Guy. And Larry the Cable Guy tickets have just been added to Ticket King's inventory! You can see the funnyman LIVE in person on Friday, January 15th or Saturday, January 16th from some of the best tickets in the house! He hasn't been on the Minneapolis theater scene for quite some time, and tickets start at just $90 for both shows! Don't miss out on your chance to see Larry Git-R-Done, buy your Larry the Cable Guy tickets today!

2 comments:

B said...

Larry always makes me think of my high school shop teacher, no joke... twins!

Kristy said...

I just watched a Larry the Cable Guy Christmas special with my dad and it was hilarious. Larry's material is so easy to relate to - Larry The Cable Guy Tickets would make awesome gifts for the men in my life!