Monday, November 23, 2009

Jingle Ball Xcel Energy Center Tickets

Anyone out there been searching and searching for some Jingle Ball tickets for the Decemeber 6th show on the Xcel Energy Center schedule to no avail? Ticket King has GREAT news for you. We just added brand spankin' new Jingle Ball tickets to our online inventory! But hurry, they won't be around long. We've already sold out of Jingle Ball Xcel Energy Center tickets once, it's pretty likely that we'll sell out again! You don't want to miss seeing your favorite bands LIVE: included on the Jingle Ball schedule is Jordin Sparks, Owl City, Justin Bieber, Jay Sean, Boys Like Girls, 3oh!3, Pitbull and Colbie Caillat! Reserve your Jingle Ball tickets TODAY!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

I still can't believe how big Owl City is right now - he's huge! Jingle Ball should be a good time - that is quite a lineup of really hot artists right now.

Wild Tickets said...

I don't think your "My Blogger Friends" list in the sidebar is updating - I write for wildtickets.blogspot.com and my newest article isn't in your sidebar. Your readers often visit my blog too since I talk about Wild ticket prices.

Anonymous said...

Jingle Ball was so awesome! Owl City rocked, but Justin Bieber stole the show. You should have heard all the tween girls shriek!