Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Gopher Basketball Tickets

Yes, it's that time of year again. The time of year when we all start getting hyped up for the Gopher basketball schedule! Personally, while I LOVE professional sports, there's just something about college games that gets me more excited about going to a game. It must be all the college spirit around the arena, since every game is worth something to these players. And there's nothing that I love more than getting a couple of Gopher basketball tickets and taking my dad to a game at Williams Arena! Tubby Smith has really put out a fantastic starting line up this year, and recruited some great talent for the freshman lines, too. I can't wait to see what these guys do when they bring it to the court!

1 comment:

Katy said...

It might be easier to get amped on the Gophers because they win so much more than the Timberwolves do! I found great Gopher Basketball Tickets on Ticket King