Thursday, March 19, 2009

WCHA Madness

This week has been a jumble for Ticket King Saint Paul and Ticket King Minneapolis. I've been working between the two offices, and luckily Ticket Kristy has been able to come in and cover the St. Paul office while I've been gone. The NCAA tournament is a really big deal this year, and it happens to be coinciding with the WCHA tournament, which starts tonight at the Xcel Energy Center. Tonight's series has the Minnesota Golden Gophers facing off against the UMD Bulldogs. And we've sold out of Minnesota hockey tickets for tonight's game! This game determines whether or not our Gophers will be playing through the rest of the tournament this weekend, so Gopher fans are pretty hyped up to go to the game to support the team.

Even though we're totally sold out for tonight's event, we do have Gopher hockey tickets (and WCHA tickets to all the games for that matter) available, just check out our website or give us a call at 651-298-8100.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sold-out for tonights game? that sucks. I knew I should have bought my Gophers hockey tickets sooner! I bet all those Duluth Bulldog fans bought them up!

Anonymous said...

I have had several people stop in the office to buy Gophers Hockey Tickets and have told them they should have bought sooner! Don't wait on tickets especially on a hot rival match-up like the Gophers and UMD.

Hopefully the Gophers will win tonight and advance to play on Friday night and Saturday night! I love hockey at the Xcel Energy Center! If you are on your way to the game, stop in and Say "Hi"!