Thursday, March 5, 2009

March = Tournaments

Down here at Ticket King St. Paul, we always know that with the start of the month of March comes the start of high school tournament season at the Xcel Energy Center. The streets of St. Paul become overrun with high school kids, who occasionally drop by to tell me that I "don't look a day over 21". Sadly, it does make me feel a little less old. But that's beside the point. This week/end is the boys wrestling tourney at the X, and I'm actually a little surprised at the number of people that have been flooding West Seventh in the last two days. I don't remember it being quite so crazy down here last year for the wrestling tournament, although our neighbors at the W. 7th Bistro have informed us that the wrestling tournament actually draws a larger crowd than the hockey tournament! To be honest, I've always noticed more fans down here for the boys state hockey tournament.

And if you're looking for High School Hockey Tournament tickets, WCHA tickets or Minnesota hockey tickets in general, Ticket King St. Paul has what you're looking for! Give us a call or check out the website today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw you guys on the news. Obviously, the Minnesota State High School Hockey tournament is huge. I think the whole state of Minnesota loves this time of year!