Monday, June 10, 2013

Bruno Mars coming to the Xcel Energy Center

I am quickly falling in love with Bruno Mars, and just in time because Bruno Mars is coming to the Xcel Energy Center on July 14th! I personally can't wait to see this superstar perform "Treausre", which is my current favorite song which I may or may not play on repeat in the car with the windows down. Other popular Bruno Mars songs include: "When I was your Man," "Locked out of Heaven," "The Lazy Song," "Just the Way You Are," and "Grenade". And of course, Ticket King St. Paul has a huge selection of tickets to choose from, but time is running out! Bruno Mars is a super hot concert this summer, so order your tickets as soon as possible! Check out Ticket King's inventory of Bruno Mars and Ellie Goulding tickets here.

No comments: