Friday, February 10, 2012

Montgomery Gentry

Hey all you country fans out there, I have a little secret for you (assume a loose definition of secret):


There are still tickets available to see Montgomery Gentry at the Mystic Lake Showroom! I know, I could hardly believe it myself!! If you want tickets to Montgomery Gentry's performance on Sunday, February 26 - I just may know a guy.

You may recall Montgomery Gentry is know for the following songs: "Something to Be Proud Of", "Lucky Man", "Back When I Knew it All", "If You Ever Stop Loving Me" and "Roll With Me". Boom.

1 comment:

Jersey Boys said...

I want to join the music concert because music is my soul and i never missed any music concert in my surrounding areas in New York and at this time i will join this concert again but i am looking for discount and affordable tickets rates.