Monday, January 24, 2011

Ticket King Feedback

Ticket King,

I just wanted to compliment the individual that answered the phone when I called your Minneapolis office (341-4131). I believe her name was Mary. She was very nice and extremely helpful over the phone. I can imagine some days it is pretty crazy in your office, probably most days when there are concerts in town. I have never used a ticket broker before, and was pleasantly surprised to get a very friendly voice over the phone. Ticket King was the only site that had the front row seats.

Well, I just wanted to say how friendly the person was that I talked to. She was very kind to offer to send the tickets over to your St. Paul Office since the concert is tonight at the Xcel.

She definitely knows the true meaning of "positive customer service"!

Vicky Anderson


Do you have feedback on the service you received from Ticket King? Email it to us at cortney@ticketking.net!

No comments: