Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Beyonce Target Center Tickets

This Thursday is quite possibly the most anticipated concert of the summer on the Target Center schedule. That's right, Ms. Beyonce herself will be playing to the MSP crowds. Sadly, this was the one concert this summer that was on my must-see list, but I'm actually going to be out of town at a work conference for the rest of the week. So BOO to that! But if you are going to be in town this Thursday, the concert is going to be absolutely fabulous. I've heard reviews from shows that she's done around the country, and it's a show not to be missed. There aren't a ton of Beyonce tickets left for this show, so if you really want to go you'd better get on your game and give us a call at 651-298-8100!

Also, keep in mind that Ticket King is your number one source for Target Center tickets to all Target Center concerts, if you're looking for something in particular just let us know! We have it all!


1 comment:

B said...

I heard that this show was amazing.. I had to work and could not go by my friend told me she tore it up!