Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Keith Urban

More exciting news for the concert goers this week! Country music superstar Keith Urban is on the Xcel Energy Center schedule for this THURSDAY! I can't believe how fast this show snuck up on us down here at Ticket King St. Paul, or how quickly our last few sets of Keith Urban tickets are moving for the show! If you're looking for some super awesome Xcel Energy Center tickets for the Keith Urban show, Ticket King is the place for you! Check out our website or give us a call, either way, Ticket King is your number one source for tickets to all Xcel Energy Center concerts!

2 comments:

Desperate Fan said...

I love Keith Urban... i didn't think I would be able to go but now I can. But I still don't have tickets though, Ticket King can you help me out?!

Ticket King St Paul said...

YES, Ticket King St Paul has great tickets to Xcel Energy Center concerts even at the last minute! Call us 651-298-8100 for last minute deals - we are open right up until the show starts!