Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Testimonial

From another satisfied Ticket King St. Paul customer!

Ticket King:

I just wanted to email you and say thank you for your
service. I was in need of last minute tickets for the {Annie} show and I was so
happy to come across your site. The process was so easy and my daughter and I
thorougly enjoyed the show and our seats were awesome.

We will
definitely be using your service again.

Sincerely,

Dominique


Thank you for the email, Dominique! We're super happy that you enjoyed the show and the seats!

Do you have a Ticket King experience that you'd like to share with us? Email us and you could receive a discount on your next TicketKing ticket purchase!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love getting messages like these. It's nice to hear that the service Ticket King provides is convenient and enjoyable! Most people think we just do sporting events, but here is a thankful theatre customer - yeah!

Anonymous said...

You guys sure do get a lot of happy customers that write to you!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome that you guys get so many nice notes, you do a great job!