Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ticket King Marathon Party

Every year, Ticket King Minnesota throws a fabulous party for the Twin Cities Marathon. And every year, it's quite a hit - even when it downpours for the first part of the marathon. We've even been voted the top party along the entire TC Marathon route. This year was no exception, and the Ticket King Marathon Party went off without a hitch. Personally, I consumed waaay too much good food - mini-donuts, bagels, pizza, beer, candy...you get the idea. And I never made it into the blow up jumper, although it did seem to be a good time for all the kids. And Nicole, one of the Ticket King employees, even had her face painted by the face painter! Each year, there's a secret addition that no one knows about until the day of the party - and this year it was a photo booth, which was a HUGE hit. I can't wait for next year's party!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought the bloody marys were delicious!

Anonymous said...

I thought the bloody marys were delicious!

Anonymous said...

I thought the bloody marys were delicious!

Twin Cities Music Fan said...

I can't wait until next year! After this year's party I've decided to never eat pizza again.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I missed this party! Ticket King clearly knows how to have fun!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Ticket King does know how to have a good time! This was the 7th annual TC Marathon Party and was probably one of the best. Congrats to all the runners! We will see you next year.