Thursday, September 18, 2008

Another Testimonial!

I received an email a while ago from a Ticket King customer. She and her husband purchased Vikings vs. Steelers tickets from us in August, and they had a GREAT experience at the game. Her husband has been very ill with leukemia, and they actually ended up sitting in a suite for the game - she writes:

My Dear Cortney,

My husband and I purchased tickets to see the Vikings play the Steelers on
Saturday August 24th. My husband is in a wheelchair as he recently had a bone
marrow transplant. We were unable to get his wheelchair to our seats, and ended
up being able to watch the game from a suite! This made my husband so happy he
was crying. He has never been able to come to a game before, only watched them
on T.V. - you made a very sick man very happy. He watches all of the games with
pride, and now he can tell everybody how well he was taken care of. Thank you
from the bottom of my heart.

-Carol

I love hearing about your experiences at events after buying tickets from us, email me your story and it could end up either on the blog or the site!

No comments: